CAMPE has recently signed a MoU with Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) an apex development organization, established by GOB in May 1990 for sustainable poverty reduction through employment generation. The project Reaching All Children in Education (RACE) is a part of ENRICH project run by PKSF. The project is aimed to achieve the following:
- To continue the teaching assistance provided to the learners of Class 111 to Class V fiving in hard-to-reach areas and belonging to poverty stricken families.
- To reduce drop-outs, increase attendance rate and develop competencies of the learners.
- Instill moral and ethical values, awareness on health issues and develop the spirit of global citizenship.
- Ensure attendance and inclusion of all children in school particularly those coming from ethnic minorities and the children with disability.
- To reduce disparity in education through continued and effective engagement of the community with schools.
The project will be piloted in 21 unions of 12 districts engaging 17 Partner Organizations.
- It is expected that following successful implementation of the project 25 thousand children of Classes iii to v belonging to 3 hundred schools will be directly benefited.
- There will be significant improvement in community engagement, transparency and accountability in the selected schools.
This project will continue from 1st May to 30th October 2018.